To run scripts, you need to use the ModTools console F7.
- Asset UI Priority
- Set Color Variations in RGB
- Remove required DLC tags
- Placement Mode
- Flags for Building sub-meshes
- Building sub-mesh floor parameters
- Delete building base mesh
- Change LOD distance
- Place props
- Special Places (Sitting Spots for Benches)
- Parking Spaces (Vehicle parking for Props)
- Prop Illumination Range (off during the day)
- Flags for Vehicle sub-meshes
- Floor parameters
- Copy vertex paint from prop to vehicle and set tire parameters
- Copy mesh from prop to vehicle
- Change Network Variables Example
- Reorder Network Segments and Nodes
- Set Lane Props
- Replace Lane Props by Name
- Elevation Renamer
- Script for a single rotating part
- Script for multiple rotating parts or clocks
- Script for railway crossing barriers using traffic light shader
Recalculates vertex colors for trees to change which parts get affected by the wind more.
You can experiment by applying any shader to any type of asset, pick any script, a shader name from the list and make sure you are referencing the correct PrefabInfo such as BuildingInfo, VehicleInfo, etc.
Change Theme Textures, Tiling, Colors
Update Building Color Variations
Allows importing a texture for painting natural resources such as sand, oil, ore, fertile, includes a PSD template for creating the resource texture.
Decal Prop Fix
Allows creating decals in custom sizes and using tiling.
While previously created decals still require the Decal Prop Fix mod, a new method for saving shader parameters by boformer has removed the requirement for a mod.
See the Decal Shader article.
Allows the use of map theme textures on decals, using a custom alpha map.
Allows using road shaders to display map theme textures on props.
Allows tiling network textures.
Allows custom UV animations on props and vehicle sub-meshes.
While previously created props still require the AnimUV Params mod, a new method for saving shader parameters by boformer has removed the requirement for a mod.
Allows custom rotating animations.
While previously created props still require the PropRotating Params mod, a new method for saving shader parameters by boformer has removed the requirement for a mod.
See the PropRotating Shader article.
Allows the use of the soft additive particle shader (used for light effects) for props, buildings, building and vehicle sub-meshes.
Allows setting the FlipTyreRotationXZ float to 1 for rotors shader vehicle sub-meshes. Can be used for blimp and plane propellers.
Allows setting custom shader parameters for flag shader.
While previously created props still require the Flag Params mod, a new method for saving shader parameters by boformer has removed the requirement for a mod.
See the Flag Shader article.
Outdated because of the Realtime mod, it allows replacing textures and meshes ingame.
Old scripts for importing textures, they may have to be combined and gamma lifted, depending on which texture is imported.